Age: 5-9 years | Height: 43-54 inches | Ability level: Able to ride, developing major skills.
The MTR range has the advantages of both Mountain and Road style. Fitting the potential of riding on gravel paths and narrow tracks but also just as easily ridden to school and around the bike paths. Optimising both ease of riding and added strength, features abound like the internal 3 speed Shimano gears, curved CRM forks, All purpose tyres, protective chain guard, adjustable headstem and the added practicality of a polished Aluminium frame. It's versatile, light and strong and above else extremely relevant to today’s modern rider.
- MINIMUM SEAT HEIGHT: 23.2 inches
- MAXIMUM SEAT HEIGHT: 28.7 inches
- FRAME : Butted Alloy Frame, Low Gravity Concept Design
- WEIGHT: 21.8 pounds
- GEARS: Shimano Internal 3 Speed Cassette Gears, Totally Integrated & Synchronized Gearing
- WHEELS: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels, Reinforced 36 Hole with Toughnut Eyelets
- TYRES: Low Profile, Low Resistance Design with Tough Tubes
- BRAKES: Rear Coaster Brake with Alloy Front Caliper and Rear V Brake
- BRAKE LEVERS: Alloy, Adjustable Short Reach
- SADDLE: Comfort Midi Deluxe
- HANDLEBARS: Custom Width Low Rise V-Bars
- SAFETY REFLECTORS: Included
- BELL: Included
- KICKSTAND: Included